We are looking for Director Medical/Surgical (Registered Nurse) for our client in Kansas City, MO
Job Title: Director Medical/Surgical (Registered Nurse)
Job Location: Kansas City, MO
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Director Medical/Surgical (Registered Nurse)
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full-time Days/No Weekends
- The Director of Med Surg is a career path for successful candidates to move into ACNO, CNO or Service line leader positions.
- 24-hour emergency care provided at Research Medical Center and at ER of Brookside.
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Level I Trauma Center.
- Level I TCD Stroke Designation.
- Region?s fastest door-to-medicine time for stroke care.
- Region?s fastest door-to-balloon time for heart attack care.
Centers of Excellence
- Grossman Burn Center
- Fertility Program - Best success rates in the region
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Liver and Pancreas Institute
- Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute
- The Transplant Institute
- Inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services
- Neuroscience Institute
- Pathway Designated in Nursing
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing. Bachelor of Science in Nursing required.
- Masters prepared preferred.
- Current State of Missouri RN license required.
- Certification(s) in area of specialty.
- BLS and ACLS is required and to be maintained.
- Five (5) years current clinical nursing experiencerequired.