Position at Kingman Regional Medical Center
Director-Medical Staff/Graduate Medical Education-Kingman, Arizona-Relocation Available!
Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) seeks to hire a Director who will embrace our mission to serve our community with compassion and commitment.
Kingman Regional Medical Center is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining not-for-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center includes more than 1,800 employees, 280 physicians/allied health professionals, and 250 volunteers. Kingman Regional MedicalCenter is recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare. We provide a full-continuum of highly-technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare needs ofour community.
Knowledge, Skills, Education, & Experience:
- Five years of experience in related field or capacity
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent leadership and team-building skills; highly motivated, and detailed orientated. Ability to exercise mature and sound judgment in the development andimplementation of programs, policies, and procedures; effective interpersonal, public speaking, and writing skills; ability to analyze and interpret data and prepare concise, accurate reports; knowledge of current state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Ten years of experience in related field or capacity and Certified Professional Medical Services Management (CPMSM). (PREFERRED)
Licensure, Certification, or Registration:
- Certified Professional Medical Services Management (CPMSM) (PREFERRED)
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) (PREFERRED)
The Director of Medical Staff Services manages the operational and budgetary oversight for both the Medical Staff Services (MSS) and Graduate Medical Education(GME) Departments.
All KRMC employees are expected to perform their respective tasks and duties in such a way that supports the vision of providing the region's best clinical care and patientservice through an environment that fosters respect for others and pride in performance.
- Coordinates with Medical Staff leadership to administer Medical Staff functions including credentialing, privileging, reappointment, governance and bylaws, supportservices, OPPE/FPPE, policy and procedure, accreditation and coordinating medical staff events and functions.
- Provides overall strategic and operation leadership for the GME program. Coordinates relationships and contracts with outside institutions (sponsoring Postgraduate Training Institution and Professional Schools).
- Works closely with CMO, ADIO, Program Directors and Coordinators, faculty and hospital departments to provide leadership and management of undergraduate, graduate and continuing medical education programs. Responsible for preparation, organization and follow up involved with hospital accreditation, GME accreditation, and regulatory compliance related to MSS and GME Performance.
- Plays a key role in the development of systems and procedures that promote clinical performance and superior delivery of care.
If you want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore this Director opportunity with KRMC andapply online today.
Director, Medical Staff Services, GME, Graduate Medical Education, Kingman, Arizona, Las