Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver value to market access organizations and payers through clinical presentations and communications focused on evidence based RWE, economic models, dossiers and pipeline overviews on Myovant products and associated disease states.
- Contribute to the Real-World Evidence and HEOR strategic direction in coordination with the Head of Global HEOR and RWE.
- Lead the development of US HEOR strategy to address gaps in global plan and to support the US value to payers of Myovant products via collaboration with cross-functional colleagues.
- Ensure US payer insights’ integration into Myovant product plans and partnering closely with the Global Market Access and Global HEOR & RWE groups.
- Drive partnerships with US payer organizations, HEOR groups and vendors to generate high value collaborative projects. Utilize substantive expertise to direct/oversee collaborations to produce US Real-World and HEOR deliverables that support Myovant product’s value propositions. Be accountable for quality, strategic alignment, and compliance in all aspects of the team’s operation.
- Lead by partnering broadly and effectively to enable Myovant to build medical managed markets capabilities.
- Activities this role is held accountable for include but are not limited to: formulating key research questions, identifying key analytical questions to shape US RWE & HEOR strategy, designing and conducting studies, planning and assisting with the conduct of market access analytics, managing publications, developing communication materials and partnering with field access to ensure effective and compliant communication to payer customers
- Contribute to the development of deliverables including AMCP dossiers, budget impact models, and any other tools that can support United States reimbursement and access requirements. Generate and/or contribute to the development of value messages to inform creation of customer facing materials. Collaborate with internal partners on the channel strategy to communicate the value and impact of Myovant products to audiences making access and coverage decisions for populations of patients.
- Serve as the US lead on the cross-functional product team, providing input on observational data or research, RWE scientific strategy, payer insights and other data needs.
- Build and foster external relationships with thought leaders, value assessors and research partners.
- Identify and tap into innovative opportunities in evidence generation, advanced analytics, and business processes.
- Responsible for working with the RWE and HEOR lead to develop, request, and managing the US RWE/HEOR budget for evidence generation, market access analytics and related activities.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as the position will interface with key opinion leaders, payors and a wide range of internal employees.
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and deliver an excellent work product in a fast-paced, and rapidly growing dynamic company.
- Employees across Myovant including Medical Affairs, Research and Development and Commercial functions
- External members of the Physician, Payor, Patient and Advocacy communities, associated with Women’s Health and Prostate Cancer.
- Global Market Access, RWE and HEOR.
- Professional or healthcare degree required. Education or training in HEOR or Pharmacoeconomic is preferred.
- A minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- A minimum of 5 years experience in field medical or medical affairs
- Experience in HEOR, clinical communications with payers, medical managed markets or related functions is required
- Experience in Women’s Health or Oncology is preferred
- Knowledge of US Healthcare financing and delivery is required
- Experience in leading a team in a matrix environment is required
- Requires ability to facilitate alignment across multiple stakeholders with, at times, misaligned interests
- Requires a highly motivated, organized, self-starter with a demonstrated track record of leadership and achievement
- Prior experience as a Medical Affairs Leader in the introduction of a novel new clinical product is highly desired
- Experience in both large and small bio pharmaceutical companies considered a plus
- Strong organizational skills and experience in business planning, including development of budgets and adherence to performance targets