The Director of Media Operations is responsible for a team that executes paid social mediacampaigns on behalf of Amobee’s Social Clients. They have a deep understanding of social ad products, optimization techniques, and can clearly articulate success factors to our clients. This team works cross functionally with sales, strategy, and product to bring value to our portfolio of customers. As a team lead the Director of Media Operations must inspire, motivate, and mentor our analysts & media buyers as they develop their skills at Amobee.
Media Operations Leadership
- Inspire, drive, and coach a team on a daily basis
- Leads a group of Media buyers and analysts ensuring proper execution of client media buys, adherence of best practices, and overall success of media buying
- Weekly 1 on 1’s with Media Leads to foster growth, education, and overall operational health
- Assign and manage Media buyer’s workloads to ensure their team is functioning at full capacity and enabled to meet their targets successfully.
Training & Development
- Develop and orchestrate trainings for media teams keeping the team up to date with the latest media buying tactics and implementations.
- Identifies areas for improvement and implements new processes that address
- Maintains Vertical expertise across all Amobee run platforms to assist Media Leads
- Assists Media Leads with new product launches or new platform launches
- Maintains education on Amobee best practices with team
- Leads high level conversations around media execution with advertisers on behalf of media teams
- Develops strong analytic suggestions based on historic performance to be presented to clients
- Act as the Media Buying expert in strategic client QBR’s with Strategists and traveling to assist with them with them with in-person meetings, as needed.
Tech and Product
- Identifies product & tech development needs
- Collaborates with tech leads to test and advance our buying platform
- BA/BS Degree (Business or Marketing preferred) or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment
- 3 - 6years of relevant digital ad operations
- Expert in build out of media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Ability to lead a team through mentoring and coaching skills
- Proven track record of successfully managing a team of media buyers executing Social Mediacampaigns for Fortune 500 clients
- Deep understanding of Direct Response advertising including Dynamic Ads in Facebook is a plus.
- Works collaboratively across multiple teams within the organization; a must!
- Deep understanding of the intricacies of each social platform and can confidently speak to them both internally and externally, from a marketing and adtech approach
- Excels at multi-tasking across all aspects of a social campaign: Strategy, Delivery, Client Communications, and Insights