Tracking Code : 20152642
Work hard. Be nice. For over 20 years, that has been our mantra at Orion Worldwide, a global media agency part of Interpublic Group. Join a growing business best described as an agency at theintersection of media buying, barter and direct response advertising. We guide marketers to find the most effective media saving solutions for their business needs. At Orion, we know our employees are our most important asset. We are devoted to building a team with diversity of thought, background and experience. Our goal is to drive a vibrant culture of creativity and collaboration, which we encourage through regular team building experiences and flexible office design.
Creating The Orion Experience, Together
- Focus on your development: training sessions, career mapping, and workshops.
- Empowered to make a difference with employee-led initiatives:
- COSMOS - dedicated to Diversity and Inclusion
- Fun events planned by the C.O.O.L. Committee
- We’re going to be plastic free in 2018 thanks to the Eco Committee
- Well-being at work: Keep moving with our walking track, treadmill desks and standing desks
- Free snacks and drinks: Breakfast every morning, iced coffee on tap, beer/wine in the fridge
- Take a break with a co-worker: Game Room and Ping Pong
- Discretionary Time Off - there’s no cap on vacation days!
This individual will be responsible for driving value across a list of existing and potential Orion digital partners. S/he will be responsible for framing, negotiating, implementing, and managing these partnerships. S/he will lead the articulation of these digital offerings, solutions, and value to internal teams. This individual will play a critical role in Orion’s growth and expansion of digital capabilities and partnership footprint. S/he will be measured on their ability to drive partnerships, value, and growth across an established book of business.
- Owns a book of business aligned to a segment of Orion digital media partners and prospects.
- Drives, develops, and grows Orion digital media partnerships across book of business – enabling value and best-in-class offerings.
- Manages all facets of the sales process from pre-sale to close including ongoing sales consultation.
- Builds and grows, trusted strategic partnerships with Orion media partners.
- Develops and strengthens relationships with key partner stakeholders to unlock revenue opportunities across multiple facets of media-owner’s digital business.
- Achieves defined goals through the expansion of relationships by aligning Orion client needs and partner business needs.
- Ensures all partners are serviced to a high standard.
- Owns salesforce opportunity development and pipeline for book of business.
- Contributes to supply-side evaluations, as needed.
- Participates in digital product and solution ideation.
- Leads education initiatives on new digital partner offerings.
- Accountable for first-level supply-side budgeting and forecasting across book of business.
- Responsible for monthly financial and operational reporting, as needed, for book of business.
- Drives business reviews with partners, as needed.
- Collaborates with and supports digital activation, global, strategy, and operations team-members withsupply-side insights.
- Participates in Orion agency partner and client meetings, as needed.
- Serves as a resource for team on digital marketplace and trends.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for organization on a select digital product, channel, or solution. Participates in solutions strategy for this offering. Responsible for team and Orion-wide education on this product, channel, or solutions.
- Collaborates with and supports digital media development, global, strategy, and operations team-members with client-side insights.
- Leads a minimum of one educational Orion-wide event.
- Hosts a minimum of one digitally-focused partner event.
- 5 - 10 years of digital experience; minimum of 2 years on supply-side or in deal development
- Command of agency ecosystem and business strategy.
- Experience and knowledge of the digital media landscape and business -- inclusive of programmatic.
- Fundamental understanding of trade media.
- Experience in partnership development and client management, ideally in a digital environment.
- Strong financial and mathematical acumen.
- Refined ability to structure and negotiate complex deals.
- Excellent negotiator.
- Appreciates the art and science of media.
- Intelligent with EQ.
- An innovator. Understands the today but always planning and laying foundation for tomorrow.
- Highly collaborative. Hyper responsive.
- Relationship builder and outcome driver.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.
Orion is a global agency group that serves advertisers. We help our clients save money on their planned media expenditures while also offering the ability to optimize asset returns. Established in 1996, thecompany has more than 400 employees in offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and North America. Orion is a business unit within IPG Mediabrands, a division of Interpublic Group (NYSE:IPG).