We have built a strong team of passionate experts and are looking for an experienced team leader with a commitment to individual coaching/mentorship and creating a culture of mutual support, innovation, and analytical rigor. The ideal leader has a passion for sports and/or concerts as well as an understanding of what it means to be a fan. You should feel strongly about StubHub's brand mission and champion it while tying media strategy and execution back to brand strategy.
So if you are a business athlete with strong digital prowess, an authentic leadership reputation and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, we'd love to hear from you.
LOCATION:Director, Media and App Marketing based in San Francisco, CA
Own and drive a revenue for evergreen Media execution and App installs with defined ROI & LTV growth targets via high-intensity experimentation and portfolio management. As a senior leader of the team, you will:
- Directly lead a large team of subject matter authorities to hit monthly, quarterly and annual revenue, installs and ROAS goals. Be responsible for the bottom line on the media program as a profit-generating channel for the business.
- Be fiercely competitive and engender a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how we continue to outperform the competition, and drive stakeholders in analytics and engineering to deliver the required data and tools to do our job effectively.
- Drive overall audience strategy across all customer touch-points and campaigns in partnership with Brand and Integrated Marketing leadership
- Nimbly lead & measure performance across an evergreen portfolio, but provide strategic guidance for all media and execution plans for brand and integrated campaigns
- Establish the innovation mindset and always-on experimentation (a/b tests) including platform, creative, bidding, messaging, landing pages and audience
- Work through automation, tagging, and data integrity issues with cross functional partners in Engineering and Analytics as they arise. Highlight technical pitfalls and become the driving force behind building a reliable foundation of marketing tech and process that will scale effectively
- Set clear critical metrics and drive team culture of accountability and rigor towards business impact across
- Stay tuned to the industry landscape and drive social and media agenda internally and externally
- 10-15 years of relevant performance marketing experience, with active/ hands-on experience in Media planning and execution.
- Seasoned manager of high-performance digital marketing teams, with experience building collaborative high-achieving teams and coaching/growing team members.
- Extraordinary analytical and problem-solving skills with previous experience structuring and performing complex analysis in the digital marketing space to drive efficient grown.
- Consistent track record of leading subject matter experts to achieve step-change improvements while working collaboratively with team members from all levels; experience leading agile teams a plus.
- Powerful communicator with ability to engage and influence senior management.
- Familiarity with core performance marketing platforms, automated bidding tools and other marketing analytics tools, including any of Google 360, Facebook Ads, Adobe Analytics (aka Omniture) and broader Adobe Marketing Cloud, LiveRamp, SalesForce Marketing Cloud.
- Passion for live events - sports/concert/entertainment enthusiast a plus.