We are looking for a motivated and talented media leader to be a part of our award-winning team. At A&G there are no limits to the platforms we’ll explore for our clients. If you have a voracious appetite for exploring and creating innovative media strategies that drive award-winning work, this may be the role for you. You should love to think creatively, understand how media can play a critical role in a client’s success and never be afraid to challenge the status quo. If that sounds like you, we should talk!
- Provide leadership and strategic direction across the media group to plan, manage, deliver and execute a media distribution plan to meet client targets and strategic goals
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to assess client business, marketing and media needs, providing input to the strategic vision for the client’s business
- Consistently bring inventive and innovative thinking to clients, constantly find new ways for brands to engage with their audiences in ways they never could have imagined
- Oversee the professional growth of the media team. Build and foster a team environment that yields strong individual and team performance as well as knowledge sharing
- Responsible for client account financials (e.g., budgeting, media schedules, budget reconciliations and account financials)
- Partner with other Strategy Group Leaders (Brand Strategy, Content & Experience, Analytics) to deliver a vision of holistic enterprise strategy practice
- Collaborate with the analytics group to collect information and data necessary to measure and report on the performance of media campaigns including brand health metrics, web analytics, and other related measurements
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with key clients, sales community and other outside vendors
- Key member of new business efforts, organizing the media program, striving for breakthrough ideas, acting as an integral part of the pitch team, presenting recommendations to prospects
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with a minimum of 8-10 years paid media experience with a proven record of successfully growing business results through complex marketing
- Previous experience with planning and buying paid media on both national and local levels across all channels TV, Radio, Print, OOH, and Digital
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Innovative thinker able to operate both in a strategic capacity, but also with laser-focus on flawless execution
- Ability to lead a team effectively with a demonstrated track record of mentoring and developing junior team members
- Strong client management experience
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Some travel required
Allen & Gerritsen (a&g) is a fiercely independent agency located in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. a&g runs its own innovation think tank (a&g Labs); curates its own branded entertainment (#afewgoodminutes); and embeds brands into cultural conversation through its brand newsroom. a&g was named by Ad Age as the Best Place to Work in U.S. Marketing & Media not once, but twice, and relishes working with great clients that always ask, "What's next?" For more information, including creative profiles, visit www.a-g.com or find the agency on Facebook and Twitter.
Allen & Gerritsen is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies will not be accepted at this time.