$200K — $250K *
The Commercial Operations group provides business critical insights, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps drive the performance of the marketing & sales organization. The group focuses on aligning the highest-level company priorities with a strong pulse on day-to-day trends and operations.
The Director, Performance Reporting role offers a unique opportunity to have a significant impact on the business working closely with a variety of cross-functional teams and Sr. Leadership, including Retail, National Sales, Digital Center of Excellence and Media. As the Director of Performance Reporting, you will be a key member of the team and responsible for using strong analytical / strategic thinking to identify areas of opportunity to grow the business and strong communication and interpersonal skills to influence strategy at the highest levels. This includes partnering with various Headquarters, Divisional, and Regional teams to coordinate and drive strategy enablement through a hands-on approach.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience; think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff; be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team; make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System; a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Identify, develop and shape marketing and sales growth opportunities collaborating cross-functionally across the various stakeholders and assets.
- Specific areas include:
- Develop, produce, and maintain regular performance reporting deliverables to enable business performance understanding across the commercial, marketing, and XCS organization
- Through rigorous analysis and strategic insight, identify business performance trends and develop actionable recommendations to capitalize on opportunities and mitigate risk
- Provide actionable analysis, insights, and recommendations on opportunities to help drive ‘in-quarter’ and long-term performance.
- Identify and integrate new technologies and analytical techniques to enhance/streamline current business reporting and provide additional insights to drive impact for business
- Partner with and influence senior executives leading Digital, Inbound, Retail and National sales channels in identifying key opportunities to grow customer relationships, distribution density and customer relationships.
- Provide regular operational and strategic management updates to the senior executives across Marketing, Sales, Product and Division teams.
- Lead, develop, and coach team and effectively leverage external resources; additionally, lead cross-functional teams in a matrixed organizational structure to achieve strong performance outcomes.
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent, MBA preferred.
- Advanced knowledge/experience with MS Excel; SQL and Tableau preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of quantitative analysis and ability to provide intuitive plain language understanding to C level executives. Determines when and how to use quantitative research tools and models and assists in interpretation and development of implications to address business problems
- Demonstrated experience dealing with very senior executives with an ability to synthesize multiple analytical insights into a compelling strategic / actionable plan.
- Demonstrated ability in solving open-ended business problems with incomplete data and constrained timelines
- Defines the information, reporting, and analytical needs of the Commercial organization. Develops goals, strategies, and plans needed to achieve the vision
- Strong presentations skills and ability to craft a strategic narrative.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on collaboration.
- Strong Project Management and Business Consulting skills. Ability to influence non-direct reports.
- Demonstrated success in identifying key business trends and issues with a consultative application of analytical insights.
- Strong quantitative skills developed and demonstrated through past project experience.
- Leadership in developing high performance teams.
- Demonstrated ability to be involved in day-to-day activities and provide hands-on analytical support as needed.
Valid through: 10/1/2020
$80K — $100K
14 days ago