Do you see the forest and also understand the trees? Do you love empowering teams to exceed their goals and measure the impact? Do you find yourself talking equally passionately to marketers, product managers, and finance people? Do you enjoy creating a fun, high achieving team culture? We want to talk to you!
The primary objective of the Director, Marketing Strategy & Operations is to enable the Marketing team to achieve its strategic goals by developing and improving the data, structures, and processes that support a seamless operation. In this role, you will demonstrate leadership in managing the following operational functions:
Business Planning: Budgeting, managing marketing spend and forecasting,vendor assessment and strategic planning
Performance Management: Developing marketing enablement programs across the organization to optimize marketing spend and document Marketing’s impact on key business objectives
Data & Infrastructure: Ensuring that the Marketing organization has access to relevant data integrated from multiple sources along with the tools in place to analyze and develop actionable insights and programs.
This position reports directly to the SVP/Head of Marketing and will be tightly aligned to operational functions both within marketing and cross-functionally. Optimization, business analysis, operational efficiency, and communication excellence are at the heart of this position. In direct alignment with the marketing focus areas of demand generation, pipeline building, and sales enablement, your role will be to drive efficiencies, process improvements, and nurture audiences of future B2B and B2C customers. In this role you will work closely with marketing leadership as well as with the sales, customer advocacy, product and bizops teams.
- Lead the implementation of strategic initiatives and programs that drive organizational effectiveness and achieve company goal, including business planning, process optimization, internal communication, budget development and review, and performance management
- Coordinate business planning efforts aligned to marketing and sales operations and goals; integrate priorities and initiatives; provide regular budget and resource management details
- Optimize processes for cross functional alignment and agility; identifying gaps, address conflict or confusion and propose solutions
- Provide support as needed across operational areas such as systems, technology training, adoption, and assessments
- Oversee the development of our website and related technologies to reach our key audiences across B2C, B2B, press, investors, and sustainability audiences; manage our CRM for both B2B and B2C.
- Develop and maintain the marketing technology stack, including marketing automation, workflow/productivity tools; ensure appropriate integration with sales automation technologies and processes; encourage and measure adoption of key technologies and processes
- Develop cross functional communication vehicles in concert with company and division practices; providing continuity and governance
- Partner with our People team to nurture a joyful and impactful team culture and support individual career growth
- 8+ years of related experience; direct management experience preferred; marketing operations leadership and/or Chief of Staff experience required
- Demonstrated organizational, planning and project management skills; the ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems and manage multiple initiatives
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills across multiple audiences and methods
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills
- Intense collaboration, harmony and the ability to lead teams effectively
- A hands-on approach with a Can-Do attitude
- You are passionately aligned with and driven by our mission to create a sustainable food chain and halt climate change’s destructive impact