Director, Marketing Strategy
8 - 10 years experience • Non-Profit
The Director, Marketing Strategy will oversee the team that serves as the key interface between Marketing and internal stakeholders.
The Director will develop marketing and communications plans to achieve business and programmatic goals, and include measurement criteria.
This position requires strong skills in marketing and communications strategy, project management and the ability to serve as an internal consultant/trusted advisor. Marketing/PR/ad agency or consulting firm experience a plus.
· Provide oversight of the Business Partnerships& Strategy Team, identifying best practices, scale-able opportunities and opportunities for integration. Model marketing planning best practices to direct reports and internal stakeholders to build knowledge and adoption
· Partner withinternal business/program leads Policy, Knowledge Impact & Strategy, Resource Development Group and IT to identify and execute strategies to achieve desired business objectives and elevate Enterprise’s presence and stature
· Develop marketing and communications plans, and use them as a tool for resource and budget planning as well as adhoc opportunities and initiatives
· Activate internal resources across marketing and/or oversight of internal resources to execute
· Project manage – serve as point person for key internal stakeholders and functional experts within Marketing
· Apply relevant data to inform strategic and tactical recommendations
· 7+ years of consulting or marketing services experience in a marketing organization, advertising agency, consulting firm,political campaign, think tank or other non-profit. Housing industry experience not required but a plus.
· Undergraduatedegree, Graduate business degreehighly preferred
· Strong analytical and planning skills
· Clear and concise writing and presentation development
· Extensive marketing and communication plan development
· Consulting skills – ability to proactively share ideas, work collaboratively with internal stakeholders in businesses and the marketing team, building productive working relationships