As the Director of US Marketing, Websites at GoDaddy, you will be responsible for managing an integrated set of marketing initiatives across GoDaddy website & domain products and services and across digital, offline, social media, ecommerce, and other channels and media types to drive highly effective and efficient customer acquisition and profitable incremental sales.
At GoDaddy, you will be part of a small cross-functional team heading up marketing initiatives for our largest single market. The role involves providing marketing leadership in collaboration with product teams, internal and external creative agency resources, design teams, channel marketing teams and ecommerce teams to effectively execute a multi-million dollar marketing program that drives highly effective and efficient customer acquisition and profitable incremental sales.
- Lead the creation & execution of successful US marketing programs to small businesses & consumers for the segment (websites).
- Ensure campaign portfolio success across offline, online & digital, social media, ecommerce; use customer insights to inform and run campaigns with a test and learn/optimize operational approach.
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional team across product, creative, design, development, business analytics to drive significant improvements in key customer/business growth metrics - signup, conversion and ARPU.
- Manage marketing & product mix and allocations to ensure highest return on marketing spend.
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders in an effort to collaborate and drive the overall business
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing experience, with at least 2 years in CPG or other consumer brand marketing role.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business, or related field; degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, etc.) a plus.
- Experience in eCommerce and/or subscription services/industries required
- A customer-centric view with a passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into marketing strategies and executions
- Experience in developing simple, consumer-oriented messaging and positioning for a technical product based on market research and insights
- Experience at executing complex integrated marketing programs across all types of channels
- Well-versed in measurement techniques and ability to define measurement requirements and frameworks and work with analytics teams to improve reporting and visibility; expert understanding of web metrics, media testing methodologies and optimization strategies
- Strong data analysis skills and a passion to drive program performance; fluency with performance metrics and ROI analysis; test-and-learn mindset
- The ability to adapt to changing environments quickly
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simply
- An innate bias toward action and is a strong self-starter.
Job ID R000861