Join our team of leaders in electrical power system maintenance, repair, testing & training. Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Marketing Director to assist with our marketing strategy and vision. Shermco is ISO certified, a member of EASA, AWEA, PEARL and is accredited by NETA, PEV, SKF & ANAB.
Why Work for Shermco?
- Shermco is the largest and best independent electrical testing company in North America.
- Industry-leading electrical and safety training.
- Effectively develop a marketing strategy and vision
- Company branding
- Literature development and update
- Update and enhance company website
- Tradeshow marketing
- Advertising in publications
- Social media campaigns
- Developing effective customer presentation PPT’s (statement of qualifications)
- Email campaigns
- Creating and managing effective webinars
- Developing training catalogs
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Develop progressive best-in-class marketing campaigns
- Technically savvy
- Develop, manage, and maximize a marketing budget
- Drive sales leads
- Must be both sales and marketing minded
- Must be able to develop effective relationships with business leaders, sales leaders and senior executives
- Able to manage with a high-level of ambiguity
- Experience with fast-growth, private-equity held portfolio companies
- M&A experience
- B.S. in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Strong leadership competencies
- Strategic minded
- Must have a sense of urgency
- Take ownership for areas of responsibility
- Forward thinker; self-starter; self-initiative; and driven for results
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with different business groups with multiple project requests; managing competing priorities
- Must be able to fluently read, write, and speak English.