Rutherford Regional Health System
As a part of Duke LifePoint Healthcare, our community hospital is being supported with more resources than ever before. Duke LifePoint combines Duke University Health System's unparalleled expertise in clinical excellence, quality and patient safety with LifePoint Health's financial resources and extensive operational experience - making our hospital even stronger. Duke LifePoint Healthcare's pledge to our hospital and the communities we serve is quality, expertise and commitment.
• Quality is the cornerstone of Duke LifePoint, and it is the central focus of everything the organization and our hospital strive to achieve.
• Duke LifePoint pledges to bring a wealth of expertise and resources to strengthen the already excellent care our hospital delivers.
• And, Duke LifePoint's commitment is to work collaboratively with our hospital to make our community healthier by strengthening local healthcare delivery for the future. For more information about Duke LifePoint, visit www.dukelifepointhealthcare.comThe Marketing Director serves as a key member of the leadership teamreporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer and is vital to the strategic positioning of the hospital as a regional provider of medical service and the promotion of wellness . The successful candidate for this high profile position will be an individual that is self-directed andagile yet effectiveworking within and leading teams. This leader must excel inworking with variousinternal and external audiences in the development of innovative solutions to further service growth initiatives.Manages the Director of Volunteer Services Coordinator.
- BA/BS in Marketing / Communication or Business is required.
- Experience with the development and implementation of marketing and communication plans aligned with strategic initiatives
- Strong business acumen, creativity and critical thinking skills.
- Proven experience in planning and organization of special community events
- Effective public relations skills including interaction with the public, press, TV, radio
- Ability to develop conceptual idea/program through implementation.
- Poised under pressure with ability to handle competing priorities.
- Health care experience within a matrix organization is preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills, and well versed with public presentations.
- Effective in a dynamic environment with various simultaneous demands.
- Set workable marketing framework consistent with organizational and business priorities.
- Experience in health care working within a matrix organization is preferred
- Continuous learner who seeks higher degree of professional excellence