Job Description Details
The Customer Programs team is responsible for driving cross-functional customer-impacting programs for the Marketing organization. Our current initiatives include (1) the development of cross-channel customer engagement and retention strategies throughout the customer lifecycle, from onboarding new members, to engaging with tenured customers and (2) the establishment of a ‘content supply chain’ to ensure that all relevant content is surfaced to customers across our experience, both on and off of our properties.
We seek a talented, data-driven marketing leader, skilled at building and driving integrated programs across Marketing and our business to ensure long-lasting relationships with our customers.
In this role you will work alongside Acquisition and Outbound marketing teams to spearhead efforts across the customer lifecycle to increase customer engagement and retention, develop strategies to create segmented customer journeys, and bolster the customer experience from within marketing.
You will have a vision for the best new and existing customer experiences and will lead the team to develop and deploy effective and innovative multichannel customer lifecycle programs with an agile test and learn mindset, focused on maximizing customer lifetime value, loyalty, and retention.
What you’ll do:
- Define, own, execute and evolve the early customer lifecycle engagement strategy for Zulily’s core ecommerce business
- Deliver programs and strategies (e.g. offers, subscriptions, incentives) and work cross-functionally with Marketing channel teams on customer lifecycle initiatives across paid/performance, email, push, site, app, social, and other channels/devices, as relevant
- Develop a deep understanding of Zulily’s customer, the market landscape, trends, and competitors and use data to develop insights and make decisions.
- Continuously strive to better understand customer behavior and gain actionable insights that flow into enhanced onboarding strategies and experiences
- Work with product teams to innovate meaningful benefits or programs based on a deep understanding of our experience and integrate into onboarding and retention programs. This can include marketing enhancement and enablement initiatives such as content supply chain
- Partner across Marketing and its business partners to share best practices and collaborate on strategies and initiatives
- Expertise in creating and delivering programs, ideally with some experience in customer loyalty and/or digital subscriptions
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative, thrives on thinking outside of the box to drive progress and innovation
- Unhindered by roadblocks - ability to get into the detail, problem solve, resolve issues, and bring teams together
- A great communicator who can tell the full story at all levels within the organization, bringing all stakeholders along with them
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action
- 10+ years’ experience in Customer Lifecycle, Product Marketing, or Marketing-related Product Management roles, 3+ years’ experience leading a team