Jama Software brings innovative analytics, solutions and insights to companies creating complex products and mission-critical software systems. The Jama Product Development Platform empowers large enterprises to accelerate development time, mitigate risk, slash complexity and verify regulatory compliance.
Representing the forefront of modern development, its rapidly growing customer base of more than 600 organizations – including SpaceX, NASA, Thales and Caterpillar – use Jama Software to streamline processes and bring complex products to market. Through Predictive Product Development, Jama equips its customers to make the most of their revenue potential and achieve ongoing competitive advantages.
Reporting to the VP, Marketing, the Director, Marketing Programs will work with Sales, Product and other Marketing personnel to drive winning marketing strategies and associated campaigns/programs in concert with Jama Software’s business and brand strategy. This person will lead and develop a team of global Marketing Programs Managers who create strategic communications plans, maintain quality assurance and integrated communications across multiple marketing channels. This person will assist in ensuring smooth interaction with a matrixed team of personnel in the execution of the above.
- In cooperation with the VP, Marketing and Marketing Leadership, you will lead the development of yearly and quarterly integrated marketing plans aligned with overall company strategy and objectives.
- Develop an effective demand generation strategy across digital/online and off-line channels with specific emphasis on field marketing (tradeshows, webinars and pipeline acceleration events) and account-based marketing programs.
- Lead and develop a team of global marketing programs professionals.
- Set and manage program objectives and budget that meet or exceed MQL (marketing qualified lead), opportunity and pipeline goals.
- Monitor and analyze performance and efficiency metrics and tracking.
- Create and maintain strong relationships within Marketing, Product, Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Ensure that marketing deliverables are high-quality, on-time and on-budget.
- Prioritize opportunities and generate recommendations for improvement.
- Develop knowledge of all Jama product lines/services.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications, MBA a plus.
- 10+ years of B2B Marketing experience, ideally in SaaS-focused company, including 5+ years of people management.
- Proven ability to deliver and demonstrate results.
- An established track record of leading demand generation and account-based marketing programs.
- Ability to establish and track appropriate metrics associated with programs and tactics.
- Strong people and project management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Executive gravitas a plus.
- Comfortable leading, supporting and working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- A chance to contribute to a company developing a compelling, category defining product
- Challenging and fun work with a chance to make distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and ambitious team of people on a mission
- Competitive cash and equitycompensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts and a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs designed to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
- Flexible, creative workplace that includes a modern, open plan office with ample creative workspaces, monthly lunches and bagel days, a stocked kitchen and many ad hoc fun events that ensure we both work hard and play hard at Jama