The diversity of our operations has recently created an opportunity for a Marketing & Public Relations Director located at our Industry City offices. The Director, Marketing & PR drives the strategy and development of all marketing and PR initiatives, as well as the customer experience for the Alexis Bittar and Carolee brands. As a senior leader in the company, this position needs to have valuable customer insights across all channels, partnering closely with the Creative Directors, Retail and Production teams to ensure all KPIs are met.
- Ensure a consistent, elevated, signature brand message across all touch points, and lines of business, optimizing usage of approved targeted seasonal assets
- Review all store-line and consumer-facing marketing, promotional and training materials, promotional flyers, mailers, directives, in-store displays, invitations etc.
- Create and execute digital marketing strategies that drive sales and engagement across all platforms (on-line, mobile, and brick and mortar).
- Develop and execute retail marketing strategies including events, promotions and CRM initiatives for all retail stores; focus on expanding upon existing customer base and driving traffic to store locations nationwide
- Cultivate partnerships with external brand appropriate contacts for cross promotional opportunities
- Maximize Social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Plan marketing strategy with agency partner to maximize SEO/SEM and affiliate marketing opportunities increasing traffic to the Web site and to Retail Stores
- Analyze customer data base; propose segmented outreach programs to gain customer loyalty and grow repeat business
- Develop and implement integrated email programs to generate increased traffic to the site and to expand customer lists
- Research industry trends, seeking opportunities to bridge gaps in business objectives and push business forward
- Provide leadership and direction and effectively manage workload, vendors, and all projects
- Initiate strategic enhancements/upgrades with business systems and workflow that will improve process and efficiency
- Calculate ROI for each initiative and program, and make recommendations based on results to increase sales, opt-ins, conversion, traffic, etc.
- Manage daily sales calendar and monthly sales forecasting, and provide analysis of key business metrics and site performance
Skills & Requirements
Skills & Requirements:
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, business acumen and an exemplary work ethic
- 10+ years of marketing experience with track record of success in both digital and traditional marketing
- Knowledge of analytics tools, experience with Google Analytics, SEM or SEO on agency or client-side
- Strong understanding of data analytics for customer segmentation and attribution modeling
- Exemplary decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Needs to be a creative thinker and problem solver who thrives in fast paced environment
- Able to prioritize and oversee multiple projects at once with attention to detail and work well with cross functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate complex ideas and processes in a simplified manner
- Ability to develop strong cross functional and collaborative relationships, mentoring and development of Associates.