MPS is seeking a self-motivated individual who will help define new product strategy and execution. This individual will work with IC Design and Application Engineers, Sales, and Marketing to ensure the timely and successful launch of new products into the market place. Strategic involvement includes working with Application Engineers for product definition, market & competitive analysis, and managing introduction of new products.
Grow revenue in 2-3 years in the AC/DC market with clear winning strategies based on
- a. Identifying new AC/DC market segments based on understanding of market trends and completion analysis as well as MPS' strengths and weaknesses.
- b. Clearly define product road maps
- c. Rapid product execution schedules
- d. 3 year revenue (with growth margin) plan based road maps & schedules
- Provide new opportunities in MPS' current focused AC/DC market and direct regional sales to grow the next 12 month revenue
- Provide technical leadership among Technical Marketing Engineers and Design Engineers and ensuring timely product execution schedule
At least 2 years working experience as a marketing or product line manager who is responsible for
- a.) product planning for future revenue growth,
- b.) product promotion and marketing,
- c.) pricing strategies and sales support.
- At least 6 years working experience in power electronics in the AC/DC market as a power system Design Engineer, Field Applications Engineer, or Applications Engineer in a semiconductor company
- Solid technical knowledge in power conversion: examples: DC-DC, and Power Modules. Capable of defining a product from behavior model and circuit block levels.
- Deep product marketing and product promotion abilities.
- Managed three or more Engineers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced, start-up environment.
MSEE and MBA is a plus