In this role, you will understand and drive marketing strategy and execution for new product offerings. You will display an understanding of the macro-economic context, the competitive landscape, and customer needs to develop the strategy. You will partner with PM and PMM to conduct rapid iterative tests that will help validate the business hypothesis. You will examine customer insights that will help validate product-market fit, demand gen, and economic viability for new products. You will partner with a cross-functional team to deliver great sales and service experience.
The position is primarily strategic but may have some components that are execution-focused. The successful candidate possesses sharp business and ecosystem acuity focuses on results and works collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. You are directed by data and a curious learner to glean insights and tell a story based on data. You thrive in a constantly evolving, multifaceted environment and lead cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed organization. You have the ability to think and plan ahead yet are flexible and operate with nebulous goals and objectives. You possess a can –do and are ready to roll up your sleeves when needed.
- Build marketing strategies, establish key performance indicators and conduct rapid experiments to test and learn
- Understand marketing channels and eco-system, the marketing funnel and optimize to deliver growth
- Apply qualitative and quantitative research methods along with detailed A/B testing to arrive at a strong hypothesis that will advance the business.
- Leads forecasting and planning efforts measured against business strategies
- Proactively identify research needs to understand customers more intimately in order to deliver business results. Optimally segment customers to guide marketing strategy. Ensure broad marketing strategies and tactics incorporate customer, community, and market insights.
Your experience should include...
- 10+ years of marketing experience across tech-enabled consumer products, consulting, CPG or multi-sided global marketplaces. MBA preferred but not required.
- Successfully built and crafted the planning and execution of multiple, sophisticated marketing programs, e.g., experimentation, return on investment monitoring, incrementally testing
- Deep analytics background and a high degree of proficiency with multiple data tools. Data influenced decision making within imperfect or incomplete information environments
- Strong ability to develop creative briefs to advise creative execution for marketing strategies. Review, provide feedback, and approvals in the creative development process.
- Strong leadership presence and ability to lead directly and through influence to direct the execution of strategy in a global organization with multiple priorities moving in tandem.
- Experience in lead gen motion and experience working with inside sales is helpful. Working in a services oriented business is a plus.