This role will be responsible for managing the activities of the global Neurocritical Care/NSU business and assigned Product Areas while contributing to the growth of the company into new areas. Specifically, this role will lead both Product Marketing and Commercial Marketing strategies and tactics globally for the Neurocritical Care/NSU business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that all direct reports are familiar with, trained on and follow all Quality System procedures related to their jobs which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers and that changes to procedures are reviewed, approved and validated prior to implementation.
- Global Commercial Marketing Responsibilities:
- Constant communication with VP of Commercial Marketing providing updates and status of projects
- Product Management Activities including new product introductions, product launches and external validation
- Lead the development and execution of global Marketing plans, defining product marketing strategies to achieve or exceed Natus Medical goals and objectives. This includes: launching new products or services, forecasting, embracing pricing strategies to establish and defend price, etc.
- Design a relevant Customer Experience and work across the commercial team to deliver on customer needs throughout, ensuring maximum impact is achieved for the business
- Perform data-driven analysis, leveraging sale and financial data along with market research to support products, assess sales and market trends and synthesize into relevant plans
- Create a marketing portfolio of messaging and materials, targeting health care practitioners as well as referrers and patients
- Track competitive activities, proactively developing key marketing campaigns and working closely with regional Sales partners to understand evolving and changing market dynamics
- Represent Marketing and collaborate with cross-functional partners in regular Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings, creating accurate forecasts to manage the business and inventory effectively
- Participate and Interface with cross-functional individuals and teams, including R&D, Engineering, Regulatory and Quality Affairs, Operations, Clinical Affairs, Sales, and Service.
- Directly supervises up to ten employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Travel Required: Moderate
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Completion of Good Laboratory Practices Training
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc…)
- Successful experience leading cross-functional product teams
- Successful experience launching global products
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other individuals and departments in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with ISO and FDA regulations and standards a plus
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering, prefer Master's degree (MA or MBA);
- Four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clinical training desirable, but not required.