The Director, Marketing, Large Enterprise is responsible for developing a unified field marketing strategy for Finastra’s Large Enterprise Americas market focused on demand generation programs supporting Finastra’s Payments, Cash Management, DigitalTrade, Consolidated Commercial Lending and Strategic Treasury businesses. The Demand Generation and Field Marketing Director oversees the work of several field marketers and the team’s mandate is to leverage content from solutions marketing through campaign creation and deployment across various channels (events, email, digital (LinkedIn, website), webinars, direct mail etc.). It is Field Marketing’s responsibility to track, measure and report on marketing results inter and intra-departmentally enabling the team to adjust plans accordingly to maximize marketing targets.
This role will include strategic planning, identifying and analyzing customer demand, developing the annual field marketing plan, building campaign programs, generating and managing the funnel, planning and running campaigns and events, partnering with Sales and Inside Sales, liaising with senior stakeholders, managing his/her team and managing the budget to maximize Return on Marketing Investment.
This role is based in New York, NY.
- Manage and lead a team of field marketers to drive global lead generation, prospecting & pipeline development. Generate an annual field marketing plan to meet the specific regional goals and market opportunity
- Build an appropriate mix of integrated campaign tactics, including events, roundtables, email, webinars, telemarketing, social media, etc, to deliver the Regional campaign goals within the budget allocation
- Guide Americas Marketing team’s demand generation framework to align with marketing goals and reporting metrics
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce) & Marketing Automation (Marketo) to manage leads, contacts, and segments for marketing campaigns. Cleanse data on an ongoing basis to ensure high deliverability of emails and low bounceback rate. Identify and correct process gaps and data leaks.
- Deliver reports and dashboards using Marketo and Salesforce. Ensure timely and accurate reports
- Track results, manage the lead qualification and handover process, and ensure that there is timely follow-up of MQLs by inside sales and sales
- Report on KPIs including ROMI. Develop ways to continually improve key metrics
- Influence deals currently in the pipeline through ongoing marketing activity
- Accelerate pipeline velocity to speed deal closure
- Work with the PR and AR team to position Finastra favorably to key press and analysts contacts
- Advise stakeholders, including senior sales executives, on best marketing strategies to drive market growth and brand impact
- Manage multiple suppliers, ensure affective delivery of marketing services
- Manage marketing budget. Follow the correct procurement and finance processes
- Comply with Finastra Brand and business guidelines and meet training and compliance requirements
- Actively engage to support the overall goals of Finastra Americas Marketing team