WHO WE ARE
With the Invisalign® system, Align Technology revolutionized teeth straightening by moving away from old-school braces to clear, removal aligners that rely on innovative software to create a straighter, better smile. And now we’re doing it again. We're reinventing the way consumers learn about and get started on their journey to straighter teeth with an Invisalign® retailexperience.
Align is a market leader that brings out millions of smiles with the most advanced digital and 3D printing technology. We are a billion-dollar company growing globally, at a rapid double-digit rate.
- Lead and develop successful marketing programs and compelling consumer insights that drive strategy and influence key decisions and growth.
- Understand consumers to identify unmet desires and opportunities to develop more effective communications to motivate prospects to become patients to grow category and take share.
- Assess business trends, competition, opportunities and risks. Create plans to address risks and opportunities.
- Lead agency teams to drive consumer demand and brand preference through program development, project management, budget management, brand integrity and delivering feedback.
- Create multi-touch marketing strategies using TV, digital, SEO, PR, and social mediachannels to execute on integrated plans.
- Develop in store merchandising strategy and work with business development teams on products and visual merchandising/marketing in store.
- Understand the marketing tech stack at a deep level and extract insights to increase conversion
- Lead, coach, and develop both direct reports and cross-functional team members.
- Uses data and consumer interactions to develop a deep understanding of consumer needs—and effectively educate the broader organization about these needs.
- Participates on cross-functional teams in creating and executing tactical plans that support our business strategies.
- Analyzes reports and other data sources that gauge the health and growth of the business, and future business trends. Works with finance to manage the annual and quarterly forecasts.
- Applies a test and learn approach to all components of the marketing plan. Able to quickly iterate on programs to drive results and match consumer feedback and purchasing behavior.
- Recruits, develops and retains marketing talent within the team and the broader organization.
- Experience in retail business required
- Ability to lead brand strategy development, testing and execution.
- Understands how to extract consumer insights using in market and pre-market indicators.
- Ability to strategically determine the most valuable needs of the consumer.
- Thinks strategically and uses sound judgment and business acumen to make decisions.
- Strong ability to manage cross functionally and demonstrate leadership.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels in an organization.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills for business analysis; understands cost/benefit relationships.
- Strong project management skills. Takes action and maintains ownership.
- Requires up to 25% of time domestic travel
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- MBA, related degreed, or equivalent experiencerequired
- 10-15years’ experience, including marketing management experience
- Experience in brand marketing, strategy development and consumer marketing required
- Consumer medical/health care marketing experiencepreferred
- People management experiencerequired
- Media and creative agency management experiencerequired
- Proficiency with MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required.