The Director, FN Technology Solutions – Marketing is accountable for managing all marketing strategy and efforts related to FNTS. This includes decisions regarding what marketing methods are leveraged, vendor relationship management, strategy shifts with technology changes, and a focus on Cloud and Security Services.Key Accountabilities:
Partnership: Develop and implement comprehensive FNTS marketing plans in alignment with our strategy and service catalog.
- Maintain a broad understanding of all lines business and marketing initiatives, key business drivers, and the overarching strategy of FNTS.
- Consult with FNTS Leadership and appropriate committees in the creation of long-term marketing initiative planning and marketing objectives specifically, equipping the sales teams, strategically utilizing events, overarching communication strategies, and promotion of the division through earned, paid and owned channels.
- Serve as key point of contact for all marketing related content and deliverables
Marketing Strategy: Consult with the FNTS Leadership team to review and assess the current strategic business and operational state.
- Coordinate and oversee the analysis of current marketing state and the identification of specific business opportunities.
- Conduct market and internal research and implement marketing initiatives, per research findings.
- Identify and propose marketing solutions, programs and opportunities that meet needs of division, and the needs of the bank
- Oversee FNTS marketing budget.
- Lead special projects, as needed.
Creative, Messaging and Communication Strategy: Oversee and provide creative and messaging strategy for FNTS marketing
- Work collaboratively with the sales, operations and technology teams to execute on creative strategy and ensure effectiveness and consistency.
- Interact with team and outside partners as needed to inform creative and messaging strategy for FNTS.
- Share direction and approach to build internal buy-in
- Develop a specific approach for communicating with clients and prospects that accounts for divisional communication; understand and ensure an excellent client communication experience.
Marketing Events: Act as the lead to all FNTS marketing events, and attend and/or assign resources to events, as needed.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure proper event planning and coverage of all FNTS events.
- Bring intentional treatment and timing to client and prospect events; ensure consistent outstanding client experience from outset through completion
- Recommend best practices for assets from sponsorships to purposefully advance sales and opportunities
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent working experience in Marketing related field
- Previous working experience in a management capacity
- Previous working experience in a consultative capacity
- Experience working in a fast paced, cross-functional and cross-team environment
- Experience working in a Technology environment; specifically for a managed services or cloud services provider.