At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drive & deliver short- & long-term brand strategy with general manager mindset; Leverage data and insights to create new sources of growth for Dial.
- Drive and deliver annual P&L leading development of brand financial building blocks, the annual planning process and forecast. Forecast for sales, profit, consumption and brand health results on monthly, quarterly and annual cadence and provides clear recommendation and way forward proposal.
- Leverage multi-source market/consumer data and provide clear recommended direction and agile reaction for Dial bodywash, hand soap & bar soap.
- Create and justify annual brand plan to include strategic initiatives and tactical actions to enable growth such as: price/pack architecture, assortment, pricing and consumer promotions proposal, annual revenue vs spending budgets. Makes periodic adjustments to the plan as market demands.
- Energetically & tenaciously lead cross functional brand activities & create high performing team able to drive agile local business unit and effectively collaborate with sales, supply chain, R&D & finance.
- Manages brand on day-to-day basis, oversees execution of activities set in the annual brand plan, establish spending budgets and manages them through the course of the year.
- Develops compelling communication strategies and leads briefing with creative business partners i.e. advertising agencies, graphic design firms.
- Collaborate on product development and product improvement. Develop business cases for new product introductions. Lead execution of new product plan with relevant insights in a desired time frame.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; an MBA or equivalent degree is preferred with 10-15 years of progressive and successful experience leading brands within CPG
- Experience setting a vision and executing in a similar brand leadership role within a consumer packaged goods organization, preferably with a breadth of functional and/or industry experience. Global experience a strong plus.
- Proven track record of consistently driving change, challenging status-quo and creatively delivering results.
- Experience marketing in a digital world, (i.e., social media, e-commerce, analytics, on-line) is required
- Experience working in a global organization and collaborating with regional groups is preferred.