Insurity is one of the largest property and casualty insurance technology and services providers with more than 700 employees and 250 clients. With more than 30 years of domain expertise, we have combined a deep understanding of the insurance business and technology expertise into a singular focus: empowering our clients with innovative and flexible technology that allows them to meet their business goals and offer a simplified insurance experience.
We are currently looking to fill the following position in our Hartford, CT office:
Director, Marketing Content & Design
Are you looking for your next challenge in a people-focused culture where fun is the norm? As a Director, Marketing Content & Design, you'll be responsible for taking on a leadership role in driving strategy and planning of all marketing initiatives. This role is a perfect fit if you're self-motivated and results driven individual and like to roll up your sleeves working alongside and supporting different teams in the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Guide and lead on all marketing communication and initiatives including events, public and analyst relations, branding and marketing collateral
- Partner with Product Marketing to define market opportunity for the industry and categorize what form of solution should be promoted (product/service, marketecture, bundle or integrated programs)
- Drive an audience-centric marketing strategy & approach within the organization, ensuring that messaging, content and campaign strategies are centered around customer buying needs
- Write or curate content in the industry vernacular (e.g. playbooks, blog posts, sales training materials)
- Work with marketing operations to measure campaign performance and demand creation program metrics and how to measure against objectives to gauge success
- Partner with key functions that comprise a campaign (reputation, demand creation, sales enablement, market intelligence), and the tactics
- Oversee the selection and management of agencies and vendors
- Stay up-to-date on industry and job-related trends and best practices, including reading relevant publications, articles, blogs, etc.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field (Communications, Public Relations, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Marketing role, preferably in a software or tech company
- Minimum 5 year of experience managing corporate events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong consultative approach to engage with marketing, sales, and channel partners as well as the buyer and customer community
- Ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with or accelerated ability to learn various pieces of software including event management, web-based, marketing automation, CRM (Salesforce- an asset), and social media platforms/tools
- Problem-solving and intuitive decision-making skills.