$150K — $200K *
The primary responsibilities of this position, reporting to the Regional President, will be to lead, develop, execute and manage the strategies and programs through which we will be able to meet and even exceed our residential service goals! The successful candidate will work to lead a team responsible for developing marketing plans for Rogers Internet, TV, Home Phone and Home Automation products products, and will work with company executives on other products. from Rogers, including wireless and business services. This career opportunity is ideal for a proactive and initiative-minded person who knows how to manage multiple tasks, who likes to maintain a healthy balance between strategy and execution, and who has extensive experience in project planning. She is particularly good at turning consumer, market and business data and intelligence into marketing plans that get results. This person will analyze and understand the internal results of the Consumer and Business groups as well as the market factors to develop strategies and tactics. She will be the primary regional marketing contact for many executives in our major networks. This person will analyze and understand the internal results of the Consumer and Business groups as well as the market factors to develop strategies and tactics. She will be the primary regional marketing contact for many executives in our major networks. This person will need to analyze and understand the internal results of the Consumer and Business groups as well as the market factors to develop strategies and tactics. She will be the primary regional marketing contact for many executives in our major networks.
The successful candidate will lead a team of chief marketing officers and be able to influence cross-functional teams responsible for consumer residential services activities.
What you will do
• Gain an in-depth understanding of consumers in the Atlantic provinces. Maintain a “customer first” approach when planning and executing programs - making sure we're doing the right thing for customers and the business.
• Motivate, coach and manage a team of two highly qualified marketing managers.
• Lead the team in the development and execution of marketing plans to promote the acquisition of new customers of residential services (TV, Internet, Home phone, Rogers home automation system).
• Work closely with Rogers Wireless and Business Services teams to create integrated marketing strategies.
• Lead own team and cross-functional teams in creating and executing marketing plans.
• Support, understand, monitor and monitor business objectives related to programs; identify trends, and provide information and recommendations on results.
• Work closely with the Brand, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media, Training & Development, and Business Strategy teams to put in place strong strategic marketing plans that achieve Rogers objectives.
• Stay abreast of competitor offerings (traditional and future markets), market conditions and consumer intelligence to make informed recommendations for quarterly plans.
• Team spirit; ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
• 6 to 8 years of experience in marketing (planning and execution) with complex organizations.
• Strong analytical skills and proven track record. Proficiency in Excel.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal / oral. Ability to do wonders with PowerPoint to tell your story, an essential asset!
• Strong writing skills in short marketing texts and mastery of the art of telling compelling stories to move projects forward.
• Experience and passion for residential or telecommunications services, an asset.
• Strong understanding of strategic planning and marketing execution.
• Experience leading cross-functional teams, including implementing programs within networks.
• Initiative and proactive nature; ability to work alone in cross-functional teams.
• Ability to excel in a dynamic and constantly changing work environment.
• Excellent professional ethics and objectivity.
• Strong skills in priority management and project management.
Valid through: 12/9/2020
$100K — $150K
8 days ago