Director, Marketing & Communications
Full time (30-40 hours per week)
Responsible to contribute to the growth and profitability of Billings Clinic by facilitating the development of the annual organizational marketing plan; ensures availability and effective use of planning, marketing competitive intelligence information that integrates strategic marketing and business development. Provides leadership and direction for Community Relations, Marketing, and Patient Experience departments and ensures collaboration and coordination on initiatives involving organizational stakeholders. Fosters customer service relationships with internal customers interfacing with the end users, operations and other support departments. Leads all Public Relations efforts including media relations, social media, internal communication strategy and implementation, crisis communication strategy and implementation, external communication strategy and implementation, participation in community efforts, and donations and support to community non-profit organizations.
Works with Senior Executives in developing comprehensive system-wide programs, events, publications, campaigns and activities. Oversees and leads production of media campaigns to ensure quality, accuracy, timeliness and cost-effectiveness. Responsible to oversee the Billings Clinic Patient Experience initiatives providing oversight and leadership as it relates to both improvement and complaint processes. Coordinates and collaborates with Risk Management, Corporate Compliance and Legal Department to resolve issues that may involve risk to the organization. Accountabilities include fiscal control, quality improvement, short and long range planning and representing Billings Clinic on various internal task forces and external networking groups.
- · Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Health Care Administration, Marketing or related field required
- · Master's degree preferred
- · Minimum of five (5) years experience in a progressively responsible marketing, communications, financial support position in a competitive health care market environment
- · Demonstrated leadership experience.
- · "Lean Six Sigma" Green Belt Certification required. If not currently Green Belt certified, must complete certification within two (2) years of employment.
- · Or an equivalent combination of education and experience relating to the above tasks, knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered
- · Proven written and verbal communication skills