The Director of Marketing Calendar & Analytics is primarily responsible for leveraging analytics, competitive market insight, and strategic thinking to set the product calendar plan (LTOs & new product launch) to deliver the brand’s same store sales targets. The position oversees a team of about 4 and reports directly to the Head of Marketing.
- Build and lead a strong team, with oversite for Performance Analysis, Digital & Loyalty Analysis, Category Management & Insight, Sales Planning, and Ad Fund Management.
- Drive analytical insights for each category, and overall Sales Performance of the Tim Hortons Brand in the US
- Leverage a deep understanding of the business, with the objective of building profitable sales and sustained growth strategies such as launching of new product platforms, promotion of core products, menu simplifications, adjusting pricing structures, or other marketing strategies
- Set and adjust the marketing calendar that coordinates the implementation of the strategy
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Communications, Product Innovation, and Marketing Execution teams to execute the strategy
- 5-10 years’ related experience
- Deep analytical expertise and a strong understanding of the QSR and/or Retail landscape in the US
- Outstanding leadership skills and the ability to identify, develop and retain top talent
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree