AtMSG we valuediversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds!MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements,MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in alllocations.
The Director of Marketing and Content is responsible for the digital strategy and day to day management of marketing and content plans for the entire Counter Logic Gaming Esports organization. This position will be responsible for managing the development of content, short- and long-term project timelines, and advertising and marketing budgets.
- Determine marketing strategy and programming across all digital content and social mediachannels to develop innovative ways to attract new fans and enhance their experiences.
- Execute campaigns across content and social channels working with the rest of organization to ensure campaign execution delivers on business needs and to deliver assets flawlessly and on time.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of CLG original content and multimedia strategy across all CLG channels, including the team website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch, YouTube, and other platforms.
- Ensure all content and social media efforts are in line with brand, voice, and company objectives, as well as optimized for search and fan engagement.
- Develop creative briefs and inspire and manage creative staff (or agencies where relevant) to deliver on briefs, including photos, videos and email content.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar which tracks efforts across the company, while ensuring delivery on time and on budget.
- Create systems and processes to streamline content creation, as well as the distribution and maintenance of content and the channels the content lives on.
- Manage team of video/photo producers and editors, social media and marketing professionals, and graphic/creative designers.
- Gather and assess data to gauge content and social media effectiveness, and pivot strategy/efforts where necessary to achieve optimal results. This includes the execution of competitive audits to understands emerging trends in digital content and social media.
- Partner with MSG to develop, market, launch live CLG events at MSG venues (e.g., CLG Fan Fest).
- 5+ years of marketing experience inclusive of brand strategy and campaign development across digital platforms.
- Strong understanding of digital strategy and proven ability to execute campaigns across social and online.
- Excellent project management, strategic thinking, and communication skills.
- Knowledge and passion of esports and gaming.
- Ability to articulate and execute against strategic vision.
- Proven track record of managing projects on-time and on budget in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work/collaborate across multiple departments towards a common goal.
- Ability to translate campaign results into actionable insights and optimization.
- Familiarity with digital production tools (CQ5 Content Management System, Adobe Marketing Cloud/Omniture Analytics, HTML and CSS).
- Proven track record of being nimble and a strong team player.
- Ability to excel in a startup environment by driving system thinking and data informed analysis.
Candidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred.
Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.
Requisition ID 17-8285