ABC30 KFSN-TV, the Walt Disney Owned TV Station in Fresno, is looking for anexperienced Marketing leader to oversee the implementation of the ABC30 KFSN-TV Marketing strategy, includingcampaigns,events,digital marketing, and Community Affairs. This position requires knowledge of data-focused, audience-based brand development and design,content creation,social media marketing,experience with salespromotions, community outreach programs and influencer marketing. Must be a team player, motivator and well versed indigitalpromotions/marketing in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Manage the ABC30 brand on all platforms through the development and execution of innovative creative and marketing campaigns
- Leverage research and real time data analytics to launch timely social mediacampaigns that grow audience engagement and emotional connection to the ABC30 brand, content and talent
- Manage department staff, budget and media buying on and for all platforms
- Grow the brand identity by developing and creating original and emotionally-impactful content
- Develop and execute multi-platform media campaigns to support the various communities and non-profits in the ABC30 service area
- Work with sales and news teams to provide cause-related campaigns.
- Act as the chief liaison between the station and leading non-profit organizations in the Central Valley
- Represent the station and manage the station's relationships in the non-profit sector and determine how to serve the community's interest on multiple platforms
- Experience in a leadership position, managing a staff
- Demonstrated ownership of the creative expressions of a media brand, on and off-air including experience with brand management across digital platforms
- Experience launching campaigns, building brands and engaging with your audience through the use of a variety of social media platforms
- Demonstrated ability to use research and data analytics tools to drive audience engagement on all platforms
- Demonstrated experience overseeing the production of original compelling content that integrates sponsors and advertisers
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience