Pantheon is looking to hire an experienced Director of Marketing, Analytics Operations.
Cool Things You’ll Do
You will drive the vision for marketing analytics and operations to build a world-class function and lead the team responsible for building and scaling the marketing and web analytics, intelligence, and performance capabilities, processes, and reporting for a high growth SaaS company.
- Improve campaign efficiency, contact outreach, and effectiveness by segmenting and leveraging the marketing database to support market expansion and growth.
- Create (stronger) connections between our models and metrics for digital, campaigns, and events to understand how each influences the others
- Develop targets for our demand gen teams in order to give insight into pre-pipeline goals
- Ensure no lead left behind: Together with Sales ops and Customer Ops manage and optimize lead management including lead scoring, routing, and efficient handovers to Sales
- Hire and oversee a team of analysts, data experts, and vendors to provide visibility and insights on the performance of integrated marketing programs across the entire marketing funnel to stakeholders
- Manage the marketing department budget, working with team leads to optimize programs and ensure the effectiveness and ROI of their programs
- Deliver executive and board-level reporting for the CMO and VP of Growth.
Join the team that creates and maintains global dashboards that give marketing team members and the CMO visibility into the effectiveness and business impact of full-funnel marketing and sales activities across every stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Monitor and report on the effective flow of data through our Marketing systems, programs, and processes.
- Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion across the lead generation and sales funnel, as well as optimize and improve outbound campaign tactics
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights, predict the next course of action, inform decisions, and recommend areas to optimize.
- Create and document the right suite of metrics and visualization for each kind of marketing channel and role. Support curiosities while maintaining a bias toward actionable business insight.
- Build full-cycle analytics experiments, reports, and dashboards using SQL, R, Python, or other scripting and statistical tools and/or external vendors.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database in partnership with operations and analytics teams and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Map the marketing touchpoints throughout the buyer journey and formulate a perspective on the “next best” activity for different accounts and buyer personas
- Assist with enriching and cleansing imported lists, database standardization, and hygiene, as well as audit and properly segment for greater campaign execution
What you Bring to the Table
- 10+ years of experience in marketing/operations/analytics / bizops or other quantitative roles with proven success leading and developing a high-performance marketing operations team.
- Experience managing a budget and making build vs. buy decisions in order to scale with speed and efficiency.
- Proven ability to develop strategy AND execute day-to-day tactics
- Focus on the health and growth of the business by cutting through the noise and focusing on the impact
- Highly analytical and extremely comfortable with data. Knows how to manipulate and synthesize raw data to extract actionable learnings.
- Proactively advocates for highest-leverage opportunities for improvement
- Train and develop colleagues to execute increasingly sophisticated tech stack, processes, and automation
- Exceptional communication (listening, written, and oral) skills with the ability to present findings and recommendations targeted to the audience in question
- Outcome-driven approach to developing recommendations and demonstrated ability to develop a story and execution plan to support our goals and objectives
- Intensive curiosity. Love to try new things and proactively seeks out ways to improve
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuff done mentality
- Segment, Marketo, Salesforce, SQL, Looker, or other BI tools