FanDuel is the pioneer of online daily fantasy sports, one of the fastest growing sectors of the sports and entertainment industry. Since our launch in 2009, we’ve been disrupting the fantasy sports industry and changing the way millions of people experience sports.
About the role
We are looking for a leader to take holistic ownership of FanDuel's marketing analytics program. Owning all digital behavior, enterprise performance and qualitative analytics this role is responsiblereporting, analysis and insight generation across core business functions - user growth, retention, engagement, reactivation, and lifetime valuation. Managing a team of dedicated marketing analysts, this role will be expected to mature our understanding of marketing performance and business operations via direct contribution and personnel development.
This is a highly visible leadership role that will participate in enterprise strategic planning alongside senior leadership.
What you’ll do
- Evolve the sophistication of our customer acquisition analytics, moving from last-click and channel-centric attribution to a multi-touch and fractional model
- Partner with our media team to mature our media measurement practice from CPA-centric performance management to a comprehensive ROAS view of our advertising spend
- Create and continuously optimize a holistic customer lifecycle view of our users, driving accretive value via marketing program optimizations and cohort analysis
- Work with decision-makers across the company to understand their goals, identify opportunities to use data to develop new insights and improve business results
- Build analytical tools and reports for use by self, team, and others across the organization to ensure timely, consistent understanding of performance
- Analyze campaign and test results to optimize customer acquisition, retention and revenue
- Serve as a player-coach leading a team of analysts and data scientists, developing their personal capability and overall team contribution
Who we’re looking for
- 7+ years of experience in marketing analytics
- Extensive experience building and using models to deliver measurable improvements to department/company performance
- Previous management experience, especially as it relates to overseeing a team of analysts dedicated to various functions of a marketing program (acquisition, retention, etc.)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with high proficiency in a variety of tools (Excel, SQL, Python, etc.)
- Experience using and overseeing the construction of data visualization environments and subsequently empowering business-level users to monitor and manage business performance
- Familiarity with user-centric businesses; an understanding of how new user acquisition, conversion and lifetime valuation interact to drive total company performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to work across teams, locations and time zones
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Unlimited vacation allowance
- Attracting health care options
There's more, but we don't want to go on and on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential