The Director of Market Research and Analytics will play a critical role in driving the successful launch of BXCL501 in its initial and subsequent indications by focusing on insights generation from primary and secondary market research that inform optimal product positioning. The primary objective of the role is the development and execution of solid, strategic, and tactical market research plans. Independent and strategic thinking and operating are a key requirement. Effectively and efficiently interfacing with internal and external team members, partners, and vendors is a critical component of this position.
- Assess the market research needs and develop a strategic and tactical plan for the initial and subsequent indications of BXCL501 and potential future product candidates.
- Deliver high quality primary market research to support the brand strategy and tactics (market assessment, patient journey, demand forecasting, motivational insight generation, product positioning, creative concept testing, message testing, et al.)
- Find and utilize viable and relevant secondary data sources that complement and supplement primary market research outcomes.
- Identify strong research partners with specialized expertise in various types of primary and secondary research and manage them efficiently and effectively.
- Operate with a sense of urgency and demonstrate an ability to adapt rapidly to changing priorities.
- Meet tight deadlines and complete projects within the budget.
- Show an ability to solve difficult problems through rigorous application of logic as well as an ability to find creative solutions where needed.
- Prove an ability to challenge internal assumptions and go beyond the "obvious" answer.
- Think and operate independently.
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- Science degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of pharmaceutical market research experience
- Robust analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with internal and external partners.
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking skills
- Clear communication skills, both verbal/presentation and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Market research experience with hospital-based products
- Market research experience in CNS
- Member of cross functional brand strategy team
- Collaboration with business development, commercial assessments, and marketing/sales analytics
- Special projects with various members of the senior management team
- Ability to travel 25%
Your Path to Endless Opportunities
If you’re looking to push the envelope and join an innovative company where technology meets drug discovery and development and you’re enthusiastic, creative, with a passion for cutting-edge research, you should join our team! We are looking for highly motivated, passionate employees to help us drive technology solutions for discovering breakthrough treatments for our portfolio of oncology and neuroscience programs, as well as for our partners across major therapeutic areas.