11 - 15 years
Posted 245 days ago
Commercial Products Solutions presents a substantial opportunity for MasterCard for the LAC region. The program has experienced considerable growth in the last few years, being one of the leading growth segments for MasterCard. To maintain this growth and become a strategic contributor to regional revenue, Mastercard is looking for a leader that will provide the strategy, leadership and execution required for Commercial products to penetrate the substantial Commercial Payments opportunity.
The individual must be a skilled negotiator, visionary and leader to ensure the delivery of programs and services according to the strategic objectives of the region. The position requires the development of the strategy, management of resources and the execution of end to end programs and solutions in the Micro, Small and Medium verticals within the SME segment.
Roles and Responsibilities
The role definition is the Director Product Management for the LAC region SME Segment, is responsible for executing the strategy, development and management of the applicable to the Commercial product portfolio, aligned with the strategic global objectives and regional metric targets.
The position will manage segment regional strategy, drive the SME segment product development and will report to the regional Commercial Product Vice President, based in Miami.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Be the advocate and leader of SME segment in the region, ensuring adherence to Product Management Excellence (PME) standards and the management of key regional projects according to the PME discipline
• Establish fluid relationships and strong lines of communication with in market peer stakeholders, as well as the regional and global management teams
• Manage the SME product portfolio that includes the Standard, Platinum and Black Business cards as well as the Micro and Distribution on the credit and Debit platforms
• Manage the SME assets available in LAC such as Easy Savings, Mastercard BIZ platform InControl and MasterTrade relationships.
• Execute the Buy, Operate and Sell value proposition strategy across the marketing, product, acceptance and sales functional areas
• Provide ongoing thought leadership with the ability to communicate and execute with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to provide a macro and micro view of the market, based on the various players and translate these impacts to the strategies and be able to develop actions to address the market changes
• Obtain alignment from various stakeholders and exhibit leadership and direction towards a common goal
• The ability to analyze revenue streams and key performance indicators that impact the business and outline actions required to achieve objectives
• Display exemplary communication skills in conveying the Commercial Products key strategic messages
• Be an integral part of the wider LAC and Global Commercial Products team, by leading and providing Best Practices that will benefit the Commercial Products community
• Manage cross functional team, direction, priorities, optimizing where possible
• Development and communication of program strategies and vision to executive management
• Background and experience in Commercial Products, specifically Issuer program dynamics
• Experience in managing a commercial program with issuers, specifically in the business card/SME/PYME segment
• 10+ years’ experience in Commercial payments industry.
• Proven ability to perform quantitative analysis on program results and present to internal and external parties.
• Proven relationship development, resource management, negotiation and business development skills.
• Demonstrated business acumen.
• Experience managing direct and indirect contributors.
• Team player with the ability to convince and influence others.
• Outstanding communication skills and flexibility
• BA or BS required; MBA preferred
• Spanish or Portuguese as primarylanguage, fluency in Englishrequired