What You’ll Be Doing:
Evolent Health is looking for a Director, Operations to be a key member of the Market Operations team and of our client’s team. Reporting to the Sr Director of Operations, this individual will play a critical role in executing the companies’ missions through deploying and supporting a Model of Care and achieving annual goals on quality and performance outcomes. The Director, Operations will build strong relationships within complex organizations and have an exceptionally high service ethic.
- Collaborate with the Senior Director of Clinical Operations and the Partner management team on the development and execution of key strategic initiatives. These initiatives will include quality, cost, operations and service and business diversification.
- Coordinate with internal and external colleagues and stakeholders to identify and resolve operations issues and remain focused on the issues identified until they are satisfactorily resolved.
- Build and maintain relationships with leadership at all levels to build credibility and crucial support for the business’ process, methodologies and technologies.
- Work with local health centers, hospitals, key provider leaders, and the management team to drive the success of the businesses cost and quality initiatives.
- Analyze data to identify trends, and conduct root cause analysis; develop improvement plans, organize cross-functional teams and develop high-quality output for internal and external constituents to address identified issues.
- Create operational and process tracking metrics and dashboards for monitoring performance and intervening as needed on outliers or opportunity areas.
- Work with Partner management team to develop and execute strategic plans and to ensure provider relationships to maximize the effective engagement with clinical programs.
- Comply with federal and state regulations and company policies, procedures and processes.
The Experience You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degreepreferred, but will consider exceptional candidates with deep job experience in a comparable position
- 7 years of experience in health care in health payer plans and operations
- 5 years of experience in provider operations
- Strong working knowledge of Accountable Care Organizations
- 7 years+ of operations and/or program management experience in the healthcare industry (specific knowledge of population health, health plan operations, risk based contracting, and/or community-based health care)
- Experience in managed care and/or in managing a Total Cost of Care contract
- Experience in client facing / consulting and proven ability to interact with and influence clients at all levels
- Experience budgeting, adhering to budgets, re-forecasting and workforce projections
- Extremely strong client management experience, having demonstrated an ability to identify, communicate and manage risks with client executives
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills (preferably to c-level client executives), with the ability to engage, inspire, build credibility and engender trust across all levels of an organization