Director, Market Management - Digital Payments & Labs
The Digital Payments group leverages MasterCard’s assets and strategic partnerships to create a world beyond plastic with valued experiences for consumers and end users, and enable merchants to reach new consumers in ways not possible in the pre-digital world.
The Digital Payments NAM Product Management teams leads the creation, build and running of the Mastercard Digital Payments Products ( MDES, Masterpass & Send) for the US & Canadian markets.
The primary responsibility of this role is for supporting regional product management, platform enhancements and business growth for specific digital products, services and capabilities across the product lifecycle – from launch to maturation. Align the digital product initiatives and ensure that there is a well-documented, articulated, and communicated requirements for the platforms currently being engineered and integrated. This role enables the consistent high quality delivery of scalable, maintainable and agile digital payment solutions by composing, maintaining and executing a regional technical roadmap that addresses business needs while leveraging the unique competitive advantages that our architecture offers.
All about You:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education
• Operational /technical background within the payments and financial services industries.
• Technical competence in the area of e-comm and/or mobile payment products.
• Expert level knowledge of the Payment ecosystem & entities involved in a payment transaction flow
• Functional knowledge of Payment Industry standards on EMVCo Tokenization, Authentication Standards ( 3DS), PCI, NFC
• Experience in product development and/or business analysis
• Knowledge of techniques for requirements capture and specification and the ability to balance tactical commercial needs against the needs of strategic Product & architecture
• Understanding of APIs or working in new product development/innovation departments.
• Prior knowledge of MasterCard Digital Payments and Core Systems products a plus
• Problem solving, product documentation, andproject managementskills.