The Director, Manufacturing Quality is responsible for ensuring quality objectives and targets are being achieved throughout the organization.
This position leads key initiatives to improve manufacturing quality throughout the North American Plants.
Activities include leading PDCA’s for areas falling short of the KPI target. Special emphasis will be placed on PFMEA & Control Plan during product and process development phase, and performing proactive process improvements utilizing APQP and PFMEA RPN reduction initiatives during mass production. Requirements:
- BS Engineering or Technical undergraduatedegree.
- 10 years of quality leadership in multi-site roles.
- International experience.
- Successful deployment of functional quality systems over multi-site organization.
- Extensive knowledge of Quality Management Systems and documentation
- A deep understanding in Problem Solving using tools from Six Sigma, Kepner Tregoe, 5P, etc.
- Experience in Lean Mfg. and continuous improvement (Kaizan).
- Team building and superior communication skills.