Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Posted 48 days ago
CGI is an exciting global company of with a culture of intrapreneurship, ownership, and teamwork. We have an exciting opportunity in CGI Federal for a Director of Consulting Services to join our Management Consulting practice. The practice focuses on end-to-end strategic and process consulting services that cater to clients and prospective clients striving to optimize their performance through Process Improvement, Program Management, Data Analytics, Innovation and Automation, Financial Management, and Human Capital.
The Director will work collaboratively across the business, serving as an external face to the market, and champion to the internal transformation. He/she will establish stronger processes and communication channels to leverage CGI’s market knowledge and have it inform pursuits and initiatives.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Leading/supporting a portfolio of Management Consulting projects
• Focus on solving our Federal customer problems with management consulting solutions
• Senior customer relationship development and ownership
• Sales/Business development
• Member management
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 15+ years of minimum experience in management consulting with US Federal Government clients
• Extensive experience with targeted Management Consulting disciplines
• Results oriented business leader with solid understanding of budgets, forecasting, planning, and complex pricing models
• Business development including strategic sales and campaign execution
• Results-oriented with a strong track record of consulting delivery
• Strong client management skills and ability to communicate and build effective working relationships across a diverse groups of stakeholders. Demonstrated ability to influence senior leaders across a complex organization.
• A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect; superior conceptual thinking as well as analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and collaborate with cross-functional virtual teams
• Bachelor’s degree in fields supporting targeting offerings