This is the team that made the initial business case for applying a SaaS business model to our creative products – a move that has been credited with driving our record high stock price. We’re a high visibility group responsible for making strategic recommendations that have a significant financial impact. As such, the right candidate will find an outstanding opportunity to grow and develop in this role.
What you’ll do:
You will manage a team of four, responsible for designing and optimizes business models and pricing for Adobe’s Experience Cloud. You will be responsible for generating revenue growth by:
- Partnering cross-functionally on overall product strategy.
- Exploring new business models for existing products
- Determining monetization strategies for new products and product extensions
- Optimizing existing product lines
- Improving market penetration via refined segmentation
What you'll need to succeed:
We are looking for a strategic thinker with outstanding influence skills, executive presence, initiative and people management skills.
- Successful candidates could come from a variety of disciplines such as strategy, marketing, pricing, or finance.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to manage and coach staff.
- A proven ability to quickly frame issues and draft executive level business cases is key.
- Substantial experience in financial modeling and complex data analysis is required.