Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Integration & Separation for our Deal Advisory practice.
- Perform domestic and global post-deal HR integrations with respect to mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, carve-outs, and other similar transactions for Fortune 1000 and middle market companies and private equityinvestors
- Work with KPMG's cross-functional integration and separation teams on the HR integration engagements, focusing on the establishment and merging of compensation and benefits platforms including health and welfare plan establishment and alignment
- Lead and manage the engagement process from start to finish, including setting scopes, budgets, staffing resources, creation and coordination of client-ready deliverables with KPMG's engagement teams, and direct communication of results with clients
- Oversee and drive development of staff, including being mentor and coach to junior team members
- Direct business development initiatives
- A minimum of eight years consulting experience in the design and implementation of compensation and benefit plans with a top accounting or benefits consulting firm, with experience in an HR M&A due diligence and integration environment
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited university/college
- Has either attained, or is on track to attain, FSA, EA, CEBS, CCP and/or CEP designations
- Extensive experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing staff, clients, and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project
- Highly motivated, self-starter, team player, with positive attitude and strong quantitative, communication and relationship-building skills, travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Requisition #: 33250