Director, Loyalty Solutions - Travel Benefits
• As part of the Loyalty Solutions team, the candidate will be responsible for supporting and advancing Mastercard’s Global benefits business and will focus on managing existing vendor relationships and creating new vendor/supplier relationships in support of the global benefits strategy to drive customer value and preference for Mastercard products.
• The core benefit that this individual will manage is Airport Lounge and Experiences
• Have a proven track in technology and product innovation and manage the development of new global benefits and platforms for issuers and merchants from concept through launch that help drive profitable growth and new revenue streams
• Provide daily management of cardholder benefits and services and their vendors to deliver world class consumer and Issuer value propositions that support revenue targets.
• Support the Global Benefit strategic road-map and ensure the roadmap is informed by a deep understanding of market needs with inputs from regional Product and Platform colleagues
• Responsible for partnering with global and regional product and loyalty teams on all aspects of Mastercard global benefits products to bring them to market.
• Identify new product and platform innovations rooted in a deep understanding of Issuer, Consumer and Merchant needs and developed in close partnership with Global Core Credit colleagues in alignment with their Product Line Strategy and Consumer Value Proposition
• Manage multiple vendor relationships in support of the strategy including management and audit of SOW/Contract deliverables and reporting analysis.
• Manage and develop all global benefits Marketing & Communications materials and best practices to support business growth and expansion
• Manage program P&L and participate in the development of Business Cases
All About You
• BA Required, MBA Preferred
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and provide thought leadership
• Strong vendor management, project management and marketing implementation
• Extensive knowledge and experience developing global consumer value propositions using marketing insights is essential
• Solid experience in leveraging third party relationships to build innovative, profitable global product propositions
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability and commitment to innovation and new ideas
• Demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving skills and financial acumen are essential
• Proven ability to partner with key global stakeholders both within and outside the company