Not Specified years
Posted 244 days ago
Mastercard Global Loyalty Solutions provides a range of solutions, products and services to financial institutions, non-financial institutions and merchants to help them grow their business profitably.
• Our issuer solutions include cardholder benefits and insurance (which protect cardholders and make their day to day lives easier), a rewards and offers platform and program management capability, and customer service delivery (leveraging our global network of assistance centers).
• Our merchant solutions enable them to attract new customers, x-sell to existing customers and win back existing customers thru use of spend data and Mastercard’s network capabilities.
• We are looking for a highly experienced products, platforms & services Director who can manage and develop products, platforms and partnerships to enable our customers to develop robust cardholder value propositions and enable them to grow their business profitably.
• The candidate must have multi-market experience managing and developing a range of product benefits and platforms and in managing these ongoing to ensure effective performance.
• The candidate must have had direct responsibility for managing multiple external partners and vendors including driving successful negotiations and building relationships with senior executives.
• Support the strategic road-map for enhancement of our Global Benefits products and platforms for use globally with focus on driving Global Wifi and Emergency Services benefits.
• Ensure that the product/service roadmap is informed by a deep understanding of customer, consumer and market needs the consider inputs from regions, combined with market intelligence and research.
• Identify, advocate and champion product, platform & service innovations rooted in a deep understanding of Issuer, Consumer and Merchant needs
• Develop and secure approval for business cases and associated investments for product, platform & service innovation with the existing product line and vendor partners.
• Provide thought leadership, expertise and ongoing management across a range of existing benefits
• Drive ongoing alignment, integration and prioritization of Global and Regional Product, Platform and Service strategies across all regions and key global vendor partners
• Ensures full compliance with all legal, regulatory and Information Security requirements for all initiatives
All About You:
• Significant product, platform & service development and management experience.
• Deep subject matter expertise in a range of product benefits and platforms
• Strong understanding of enabling a superior end to end customer experience
• Strong innovation track record.
• Strong experience in managing third party providers from contracting through to ongoing management
• Demonstrated financial and contractual negotiation skills
• Self-motivated, thrives in a fast paced environment; readiness to take-on stretch goals
• Experience of driving success in a matrix operating environment
• Deep expertise in payments industry with issuing experience an advantage
• Strong analytical skills and commercially astute
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and executive presence
• Highly motivated with superior personal accountability to get the job done