The Logistics Lead will work collaboratively across all functions by balancing the complexity of manufacturing & warehouse constraints, working capital targets,transportation capacity and costs, market activities, and seasonal fluctuations in demand to provide optimalinventory availability. Collaborates to standardize work, minimizeinventory& costs, and improve service.
Function Specific Activities:
- Collaborate with PSS functions and Internal/External customers and suppliers to optimize supply chain performance and deliver key strategic initiatives.
- Ensure product availability in all Distribution Centers of all produced and purchased full goods required to meet market demands and maximize profitability.
- Create and maintain strategy to work within operational limitations of facilities such as demonstrated manufacturing capability, warehouse loading, shipping, receiving and storage. Identify gaps and work to resolve.
- Manage routing guide, adherence and carrier performance and premium freight exceptions
- Represent Logistics market unit/platform stakeholder routines; report KPIs, issues and corrective actions
- Act as primary product supply contact for all bottlers and retail sales teams within the region
- Drive root cause corrective action for logistics issues and continuous improvement in performance.
- Ensure planning resources are fully leveraging Logility, SAP & OTM technology enablers managing all training gaps and performance issues
- Creates in conjunction with Center working jointly with Regional Leadership to advise and help develop and clearly communicates organization strategy and vision
- Evaluates existing strategies and plan against changing competitive and market landscape; evolves plans as appropriate and leads change efforts required to deliver evolved plans
- Drives and supports a culture of innovation and idea generation that creates winning ideas -sets example for associates to “act as an owner” of business
- Ensures organizational structure is aligned to needs to the business, including alignment with Procurement and buying strategies with BU proposed plans
- Forecasts future organization capability and executes necessary plans before needed
- Places high priority on capability development to ensure strong succession pipeline
- Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Related Work Experience: Minimum: 5 years' experience in Supply Chain planning, operations or logistics in Supply Chain planning, operations or Logistics, preferably with a large company.
- Preferred Level: 10+ years transportation and logistics operations experience with large company. Ideally has managed operations on a national or multi-regional level.
Job ID: R-11756