At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Management of Indiana and California warehouse operations including but not limited to developing internal teams and strategies, implementation of policies, streamline and effective distribution procedures, assure location compliance and safety, inventory control and FIFO processes.
- Establish transportations partnerships, policies and procedures that guarantee the effective and efficient flow of goods in order to meet customers' requirements, both internal and external
- Perform regular analysis, recommend actions to minimize variance to budget and operate within monthly and annual budgets
- Maintain professional business relations with vendors, suppliers, carriers and external contacts
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university
- 10 + years' of Supply Chain Experience (Management, Warehouse, Training, Manufacturing, Planning and Distribution)
- 4+ years' of Supply Chain Management
- Transportation Management and Enterprise Resource Planning is a plus