The Director of Learning Innovation will lead the creation, implementation and management of talent development and learning products as part of a strategic talent solution framework that aligns with our client’s performance needs and increases the capabilities and performance of individuals. Success will hinge on strong collaborative relationships, innovative thinking, leveraging industry best practices, and creativity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead learning strategy with an entrepreneurial spirit and ensure market leading position.
- Demonstrate leadership of technology integration and adoption with refined product management skills.
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand the priorities in talent development & learning and ensure we have the best in-class, scalable, and modern learning platform and solutions.
- Work with leadership to establish strategic goals, processes, and forward thinking solutions.
- Implement metrics and analytics that effectively measure, benchmark and monitor the impact of learning technology on organizational and individual learning and success.
- Secure value-added partnerships to leverage learning product and overall user experience.
- Develop or partner with innovative solutions to improve performance and engage the modern learner.
- Ensure proper onboarding and management of partners to include key metrics & royalties.
- Work with product developers / partners in the development, implementation and enhancement of new solutions.
- Collaborate with marketing on go-to-market strategies.
- Proactively work the sales team to ensure they have appropriate collateral to promote sales.
- Collaborative relationship building inside and outside of the organization with the ability to create, influence and gain consent among varying groups of stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing and other service groups to create value added customer solutions aligned with our vision, business principles and values.
- Provide daily guidance and direction to assigned staff members including coaching, mentoring, and performance enhancement.
- Ensure success of product line to include achievement of goals (NOV, Revenue, partner scorecard, and client success).
A. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in related area, BA or BS; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of progressive experience in learning technology, instructional technology, LMS administration (or related field).
- Must have 2+ year’s leadership experience.
- Proven track record of innovative thinking and product development.
- Experience with micro-learning, gamification, simulation or adaptive learning,
- SCORM compliant learning management systems and xAPI.
- Deep knowledge of innovation and adult learning methodologies, as well as current and emerging technology tools and platforms that allow for efficient implement of talent development programs.
B. SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent customer service, presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strategic mindset, strong business acumen, and effective negotiation skills.
- Multi-task oriented; works with a sense of urgency and a desire for excellence in performance.
- Strong project management skills.
- Enthusiasm and initiative, and ability to operate independently with limited oversight.
- Ability to travel 10-20%.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. Use of online demonstration tools (I.e. WebEx)
- Deep understanding of data integration across digitalchannels.
C. ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be accountable for his/her own success and lead by example so that direct reports are equally accountable for their own success.
- Highly analytical and able to make data based decisions to ensure a successful strategic plan.
- Ability to mobilize others to fulfill the vision.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of personnel.