Responsible for leading and overseeing the Learning Delivery team to ensure the delivery and management of learning programs are aligned with overall global learning strategy and objectives.
This role partners with Learning Communities of Expertise (CoE) and HR Services, Learning Operations to effectively execute global learning programs and to drive continuous improvement within learning delivery.
This role also collaborates with Business Partners, Business HR and CoE leadership teams (VP+) to meet the needs of the business and to ensure the execution of learning programs is aligned to overall business needs.
- Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge
- Oversees and leads the development and execution of global learning delivery , includes establishing prioritize, allocating resources to align learning programs with learning objectives, and developing global delivery strategies
- Employs a performance consulting approach; partners and maintains ongoing relationships with Learning RMs and business leaders to identify and understand regional or business line learning needs and requirements, aligns learning solutions and resources accordingly
- Provides leadership and direction to Program Managers, Program Specialists and Global Learning Facilitation team in order to drive the delivery of a consistent learning experience to our employees as designed by the Learning CoE
- Ensures that each learning program is delivered for maximum impact to the specific target audience
- Ensures that facilitation team is highly skilled and capable of delivering a best-in-class experience whether in class or through a virtual class. Explores new methods of connecting with employees through social and informal learning channels
- Works with Learning CoE, Analytics team to implement evaluation strategy for specific programs. . Leverages insights to develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with external vendors and networks to ensure currency and relevancy of learning delivery trends and best practices, leverages knowledge to implement solutions to improve/enhance global strategies, programs and processes
- Understands how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
- Creates an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations within his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct
- Builds a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team. Develops people by using a coaching mindset and behaviours
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Post-secondary Degree or Masters in Human Resources or Business or related field
- Extensive or relevant experience in implementing learning delivery strategies and solutions in a large complex corporate environment
- Adult learning diploma, certificate or designation is required
- Strong ability to strategically influence and persuade senior leaders. Strong ability to effectively perform in a complex, high change environment while being a positive steward for the global HR team
- Results oriented and able to effectively execute in a fast past environment
- Expert strategic capabilities to assess issues and their potential impact on the Bank’s image and reputation
- Deep understanding of learning processes and programs
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills. Ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization. Able to collaborate with HR stakeholders and business partners and coach managers. Actively listens and seeks to understand needs with genuine curiosity.
- Ability to translate strategy into actionable plans and results
- Excellent project management skills to oversee execution of complex communications strategies
- Demonstrated leadership skills, strong influencing skills, independence and collaboration, with an ability to build strong cross-cultural and cross-divisional team relationships
- Spanish and French language skills an asset
Requisition ID: 19432