Not Specified years
Posted 245 days ago
• We are looking for a “next practice” consultant to help us refine learning and development as well as to help reshape our employee learning experience.
• The person we are seeking for this job needs to have a demonstrated track record in project management, creating the new and different, implementing innovative approaches to talent development challenges, leveraging digital, mobile and social learning technologies, and looking beyond conventional wisdom to create impactful changes in the learning and development space.
• Design, develop and implement strategic learning and development programs, experiences and campaigns for enterprise wide initiatives for our employees globally.
• Understand cultures and business needs of recently acquired companies. Harmonize learning and development programs where necessary of unique organizations into one cohesive strategy and execute flawlessly
• Collaborator - Work in close collaboration with MasterCard Global Functions, Senior Management and other HR colleagues globally to co-create and deliver targeted and engaging experiential development programs tied to our business and talent strategy.
• Advisor – Work closely with the Global Lead lead HRBP and HR teams to drive the culture and total employee experience
• Business Consultant - Proactively create “next practice” learning solutions to better meet the needs of the business and identify learning gaps and opportunities
• Learning Expert - Invent and develop engaging learning experiences and programs by establishing clear learning objectives and using strong instructional design, content acquisition/development, and learning program delivery skills
• Program Manager - Create / manage pilots to test new concepts and learn before launching full scale programs and manage large scale global projects with multiple stakeholders
• Relationship Manager and Team Player - Establish / maintain positive relationships with employees / managers across the organization and serve as external brand ambassador by demonstrating thought leadership and sharing next practices with industry professionals Knowledge and Experience
• Talent development/OD/ HR experience with increasing responsibilities and expanding scope, ideally gained in a global company
All About You
• Demonstrated success in inventing, testing and implementing “next practice” talent solutions
• Demonstrated success as a facilitator in a training and development program
• Adept in coaching and development discussions
• Proficient in developing meaningful learning metrics and management reports
• Strong project management skills
• Experience managing multiple global vendor relationships
• Experience in a Consulting or Professional Services environment is a plus
•Experience blending learning and development needs of multiple acquired companiespreferred