$200K — $250K *
You will be a transformational, hands-on leader directly accountable for leading the growth and development of our high potential leaders and supporting them on their career journey with Fortive. You will partner closely with Susie to shape our executive development strategy and develop and deploy a robust, cohesive internal talent marketplace that drives productive talent mobility across our enterprise.
• Develop, execute, and sustain development programs and experiences for high potential leaders and executives across Fortive.
• Partner closely with Operating Company leaders to develop an internal talent marketplace that will enable employees across the enterprise to progress in and own their careers.
• Serve as a trusted advisor / coach to executive and high potential leadership, through both formal programs and more informal one-on-one sessions. Be honest and bold in offering feedback and recommendations. Challenge conventional thinking.
• Work closely with Company Presidents and HR leaders to implement best-in-class talent management practices that align with our strategic direction as an organization. Act as a trusted advisor to Segment Heads and Company Presidents on critical personnel decisions.
• Identify and develop leaders who are fundamental to our company strategy. Ensure our leaders are positioned for long-term success and can serve as “multipliers” to have a much broader impact on the trajectory of Fortive.
• Support the talent integration of new acquisitions and the assessment of incoming leaders.
You are an accomplished, inspirational talent leader and proven strategic partner from a highly regarded company known for excellence in executive development and talent management. You have a steep career trajectory, meaningful breadth of experience, and the ability to succeed in a decentralized, lean environment. You are a strong communicator with the ability to influence and inspire executive stakeholders and high potential talent. You are strategic while also detail-oriented and comfortable being hands-on. You are highly curious with a desire to learn and continuously improve while delivering value to the business.
Professional Background & Attributes:
• 10+ years of talent management and talent development experience in large, global, and complex businesses known for innovation and agility. Preference for background working in healthcare or technology, but open to all industry experience.
● Track record of designing, developing, and implementing high potential and executive development experiences in a global organization that have a tangible, direct impact on executive success.
• Strong program management skills, including a track record of leading large, complex, and transformative projects using best-in-class project management practices and tools.
• Experience in digital learning (Learning Experience platforms, mLearning), and all other forms of learning (classroom, one-on-one, virtual, e-Learning) preferred.
• Proven ability to develop and communicate strategic initiatives to an executive / senior executive audience in a manner that inspires confidence and drives impact.
● Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and consulting skills. Ability to assess needs, influence, collaborate, deliver, and partner at the most senior levels in the organization.
• Demonstrates courage and conviction in providing advice and coaching. Will not shy away from making bold recommendations.
Valid through: 6/24/2021