Las Vegas, NV
Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
Less than 5 years
Posted 57 days ago
Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 and was once again named the best resort in Nevada on Condé Nast Traveler’s 2018 “Gold List,” a title received for the tenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas feature two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,750 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas, approximately 192,000 square feet of casino space, 21 dining experiences featuring signature chefs and 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 290,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 103,000 square feet of retail space as well as three nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities. In addition to two luxury retail esplanades, a Strip-front expansion, Wynn Plaza, is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed by the third quarter of 2018.
The Wynn Las Vegas Director of Labor Planning & Analysis works proactively withbusiness leaders to identify labor optimization opportunities. Seeks to understand business needs based on established service standards and productivity levels for all positions, and maximize occasions for departmental and company success. The Director of Labor Planning & Analysis will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
1. Observe, receive and otherwise obtain information from all relevant business sources.
2. Analyze data to identify labor inefficiencies and evaluate results to develop the best solutions.
3. Prepare detailed reports on findings. Review and communicate recommendations for solutions to business leaders and human resources.
4. Develop turnkey reports; including data gathering, processing, automation, documentation, accuracy, and resolving issues and questions.
5. Perform ad-hoc analyses of labor issues.
6. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by executive leaders.
1. Two or more years of experience in a similar role.
2. Ability to partner with property leaders.
3. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience with reporting software preferred.
4. Bachelor of Science degree in finance, business, accounting or a related field preferred.
5. Experience in hospitality operations.
6. Experience in a resort setting.
7. The ideal candidate will have superior communications skills
Age, Certifications and Work Cards:
21 years of age or above.
No certifications or work cards are required for this position.
This job description is not designed to contain an all-inclusive list of duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. These may change atany time with or without notice.