Essential Job Functions:
- Influence and execute the organization’s strategy for partnering with Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
- Develop and implement strategies based on customer needs and goals that maximize return on investment (ROI).
- Negotiate and manage contracts with key customers.
- Maximize contractprofitability.
- Develop and maintain relationships in the business and administrative offices of key accounts.
- Perform quarterly business reviews with key accounts.
- Support quarterly business review efforts with regional offices and local sales teams as needed.
- Provide leadership and direction to sales team for all negotiations with Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and support to the sales organization on the execution of Strategic Contracting and Pricing Strategy in addition to best practices.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to develop strategy and tactics for key business initiatives across different functional areas.
- Proven ability as a leader in defining and developing business or markets
- Proven success in the Ambulatory Surgery Center market.
- Proven ability to operate in a matrixed marketing environment and work effectively with sales, sales management, finance, and customers
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in business or related area
- Masters degreepreferred
- 10+ years of sales leadership and contract negotiation experience
- Prior management experience