$80K — $100K *
GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite number of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands-on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries – retail, healthcare, technology and more - all within our warehouse distribution centers, located globally.
No matter what position you’re in, you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the Director, Key Account Management duties:
• Understand scope and contractual terms of each assigned accounts
• Develop an annual list of all renewals due in fiscal year
• Chart renewals dates for each assigned account and provide alerts to operations and the EVP, Sales & Marketing & assigned SVP, KAM at least 9 months prior to renewal date
• Create communication protocol with assigned customers with the goal of increasing share of wallet
• Provide a weekly update to SVP, KAM on all activities related to assigned accounts
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
• Vast knowledge of FMCG/Retail, and understanding of regulatory requirements for our customers
• Ability to build a strategy within FMCG/Retail that will provide our customers with a strategic direction
• Driven to succeed
What projects will you work on in this role?
• Support existing, as well as new assigned customers in the Key Account Management program
• Work with various stakeholders within GEODIS to align on a vision of what assigned vertical should be within GEODIS
• Develop a road map that will support the strategic vision providing strategic value to our customers
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Logistics or equivalent experience preferred, with MBA a plus
• Knowledge of Global Supply Chain management
• Contract Logistics and Transportation Management operations experience a plus
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Valid through: 8/26/2020